Oakley introduces Corridor: designed for every runner out there to start them off the right foot and focus on only on the run. “We spent countless hours discussing with runners and then we built on almost half a century of innovation to develop new sunglasses that – we hope – soon all runners will call their new running essentials.?It was incredibly fun outsmarting the sun together with that community,” said Caio Amato, Oakley Global Head of Marketing.
Oakley met with different types of runners at every level, understanding their individual thoughts and needs. They wanted a running sunglass that was different. They wanted one for everyday running; bridging the gap between serious race day sunglasses and those they wear in daily life. Enter Corridor.
Built to support runners and the crews by their side, Corridor is designed to look as good as it functions:
- An Unobtainium sport ligature nosepad was engineered to help reduce bouncing and Unobtainium earsocks help increase retention while active with no-slip grip;
- Powered with Oakley’s Prizm lens technology, designed to enhance detail and improve performance, providing vibrance, contrast and color tuning for specific environments and different light conditions;
- Also available in Prizm Low Light lenses, ideal for sunrise and sunset runs for its enhanced depth perception specifically in low light conditions.
- Made with durable, lightweight O Matter frame material, Corridor’s three-point-fit frame geometry is designed to rest on the nose and top of ears for a comfortable fit with less distractions;
- A semi-rimless shield sunglass, it features a casual lens shape and brow design to provide a modern, yet retro feel and is available in bright frame and lens colors and combinations for stand-out style on the streets.